Ready-to-use disinfectant for hands and surfaces according to WHO formulation
- disinfectant for hands, for external use only
- can also be used to clean alcohol-resistant surfaces. Check material compatibility and effect before use
- formulation for hand disinfection recommended by the World Health Organization WHO) and approved by the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (baua) by the general decree dated March 20th, 2020
- available in 4 sizes
KIWO HygienePlus is a WHO-recommended, alcohol-based handrub. For external use only.
Please follow further instructions of the Technical Information and Material Safety Data Sheet.
- put a suffi cient amount of disinfectant in your cupped, dry hands
- keep hands moist with the undiluted preparation during the entire exposure time
- overall, hygienic hand disinfection should be carried out over a period of at least 30 seconds
- special attention to main contact points, fi ngertips, thumb and nail fold
- do not wear rings or watches; as short as possible, unpainted fi ngernails
- according to the recommendation of the Verbund für Angewandte Hygiene e.V. (VAH), the process should be carried out twice in succession with at least 3 ml each in order to achieve a sufficiently bactericidal effect in accordance with EN 1500
If used frequently, disinfectants can cause skin irritation (redness, burning). Contact allergies are also possible.
- appearance: clear liquid
- alcohol concentration 75 - 85 %
- shelf life: 12 month in originally closed containers
Order now: email@example.com or directly from your contact person.
Also available directly from the factory sales. Please note that card payments are not possible.